Hario Mitzudashi Cold Brewer
An elegant and effective way to produce quality cold brewed coffee at home. Enjoy coffee that is rich, smooth and contains less than half the acids of traditional hot brew methods.
$33.00 – $38.50
How to make a cold brew?
- Fill the vessel with filtered water to the base of the basket
- Add your favourite ground coffee into the basket (Rough guide 10g coffee : 100ml water)
- Gently bloom the coffee with filtered water until the vessel is at the desired level and coffee is submerged
- Replace lid and steep for anywhere from 8-10 hours in the refrigerator
- Transfer brew into an airtight jug, keep in refrigerator for up to a week.
- Serve over ice, with or without milk